“Wear me, Wear me not” : Aside from the fact its baggy & needs to be ironed. I _think_ it is a slip🤔 Can I wear it as a skirt. Its super silky 🥰?

I know technically, slips are slips and skirts are skirt, however, I don’t _know_ it’s a slip bc there is no rag ahd I got it in a skirt section at a vintage shop.

Provided I make sure you can’t see anything~Probably by way of tights or yoga shorts~ Can I wear it and claim ignorance😛

It’s so freaking comfortable. ♥️♥️

REAL question.

Serious. It’s semi warm out and I want to feel the sunshine. Can I wear it?

lol I’m not asking if you LIKE it. I’m sure it’s not everyone’s taste. Just asking if it’s permissible.

{In case anyone is wondering why~~ I whited Out my arm for privacy bc I am wearing a rather unique temporary Tattoo}

Thank you 🌺
Sure. Go ahead. 🤷‍♀️😊
No. Better not. 🤦‍♀️🤨😐
Honestly I’m not sure. 🤔 🤷‍♀️
Vote C
GirlGuy
6 mo
Ok guys nvm. I’m not wearing it as a skirt. I was really really comfortable when I first had it on... I went out in the court yard with MrMr; touched some grass with my feet ; The air and Sun felt really nice on my skin. ☺️☀️ ☺️

Now, it is colder, there is no Sun, and I see this looks really Really really bad 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😐🤷‍♀️😁

Thank you for your help. Sorry to waist your time. 🌺
6 mo
Sorry to Waste* everyone’s time. Totally a Typo 🤓

I know -~ Waist from waste
You’re your
Too to two
Where wear ware
No know
Sun son
Sew so sow
War wore
Light lite
Threw through
Right write wright
Rein rain reign
Night knight
Lie Lye
Pick pic
Peak pique
Sell cell
Ate eight
Dew do
Soul sole
Tick tic
Oh owe
See sea
Blue blew

~ OK I’ll stop. It became fun 😛🤷‍♀️😊
11
5