How would you spend a topless day at your resort? What activities you would do and what would be your attire? remember you can't cover your boobs?

Lovemyboobs
Ok so I was thinking of remaining topless whole day at a resort in Australia that we are about to go after dozen of months. It would be hot there so topless won't be a problem. Now I have thought of some attire and wanted some opinions about what you would do if you were in my place.
So here are those activities and attires -

Activity - attire ( topless)

Gym - sweat pants

Swimming - swimming trunks

Lunch - jeans

Beach - sarong/cotton shortGame zone - ? any suggestionsBungee jumping - ? Any suggestionsHorse riding - brown cotton pants Adventure zone - military/commando pants and beltCasual outdoor play ( roaming / exploring) - jeans / suggestions? Dinner - suggestions? Sleeping - pyjamasYeah so can you help me with some suggestions , like what can I wear in each activity while I am topless , except panties and naked, all opinions are welcomed. And yeah what would you wear if you had the chance Naked and bottomless not needed as I am not quite a fan of it. Thanks.
6
2