Boots and a skirt, trashy or no?

link these boots, but in grey. And a high waisted blue skirt. I'm going to a club, would it look okay? I don't want to wear flats or sandals, because I'm 5'8 so the skirt is a bit short, I thought high boots would make it look longer haha.

66

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no, that sounds HOT! I think it would make it look longer too. My Girlfriend teaches, N she wasn't going clubbing, but yesterday she had simiar boots N a skirt like you're describing with a cute shell tucked into it N a matching blouse over that, unbuttoned. She looked SOOOOOO SEXY! She'd have looked just as good with an untucked top or sweater too, but that's her particular style. I'd go for it...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for answering. :) I think I will.

• Cool! Have fun at the club. Good luck fighting off all of the guys! Hehe...