Good style look for hats?

Do girls dig summer fedora hats on guys with like a tank top and jeans...seems to be a good look. watcha ya think?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• no. hate hats

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm, Yea its a good look for the few guys that can pull it off, (Neyo does it well). Your kinda risking looking touristy. I haven't seen any guys wear them around here, but you might be one of the few that can look absolutely hott with them, try and and ask some girls what they think. or set up some links.

• No...I don't like it.

I like the Indiana Jones style of hats, but only with the appropriate outfit as well. Hats don't go with tank tops - ad least for guys.

What Guys Said 3

• Do not wear fedora with casual wear just don't they are a suit hat. For summer go with a panama hat they have a fedora look to them but they go better with casual clothes.

• Try and avoid it, as you'll look as though you're trying too hard.

• I'd wear a few differet tropical themed sports team caps in the summertime, and listen to dj jazzy summertime rap