Help me with a new hairstyle?

I tend to change my hairstyle every year or two, but I'm not really sure what I want. My hair is currently the same as it is in my pictures, but without the sideburns. I'm open to all lengths and colors, so any suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated! :)

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Well as I am a hairdresser I would recommend do a 3 on the sides, and grow the top out a good bit and do some blond highlights they would be better to do the highlights free hand but make sure they know what they are doing when it comes to free hand highlights. Theses are a few that will look good on you the 3rd link I think would be best for you when your ready for the cut take the picture with you when you get ready to get it cut.

link

link

link

link

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0