Did you Ask in the past and or do you currently want to know, about my pink my platform booties (If so, here is the information below 😊😊)?

I always wear these in my clothing posts however , donโ€™t think I will be doing clothing posts for the foreseeable future- or if I do I will not be posing in them. For anyone who wanted/wants info on these shoes, this is what they are called :

โ€œDemonia Women's Kera21/bpvl Ankle Bootieโ€
Did you Ask in the past and or do you currently want to know, about my pink my platform booties (If so, here is the information below ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š)?
Available in pink , white, black. You can find them on Amazon, as well several other online stores. If you type in the name, many options will come up.

I am sorry if you are someone I forgot to send a link long ago ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a lovely day ๐ŸŒบ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
12
8