What do you consider undateable?

Bad hair? Cheap shoes? What turns you off in the opposite sex? What are your pet peeves that you just won't date?

917

Most Helpful Girl

• Great question.

1) A guys that has no respect for women.

2) A player

3) No job

4) Drug addict

5) Narcissist

6) A deadbeat dad

7) Married or in a relationship

Off the top of my head these are some of the things that would completely turn me off.

The list is no particular order, but to me are huge red flags, and men I would stay away from.

Looks for me are not that important, its the character of a man that matters.

• Whats 'Narcissist' mean?

• Narcissism - Is a person that's egotistical has a huge ego. Lots of vanity and self-love. They appear to be very confident and know it all, they are the best at everything. They are pathological liers.

The only person that matters is themselves. They have no respect for no one, not there mother or there children. There is no stability in any part of there life. In reality these people are very insecure so they feed off of others to make themselves feel good. Its sad, but you can't help them