Do you think differently of a woman with tattoos?

PonyCarGirl98
My optional jumbled backstory:
I've already set up my next session with my artist for more. Yes, at the end of the day I'm going to do what I'd like.. . I already have two tattoo pieces on my back. I'd like to get more on my hips, not huge pieces or anything.
Told my partner I'm thinking about it, asked what he thought, he said "no" and then made some jokes. It was a text conversation so I let it be for now.
Sometimes I can't help but feel like having tattoos somehow changes how people perceive me, in the negative sense. I don't care that much until it's a romantic partner I guess. My partner has never said anything bad or good about my tattoos. The tattoos mean a lot to me though, and I love them. But I don't want to lose out on romantic relationships simply because of art on my body.
I feel like I'm being really dramatic, sorry.😂

TLDR: What are your thoughts when you see a young woman with tattoos? Does your perception of them change?
3 mo
Thank you so much for responding❤ This really opened my eyes. I didn't know tattoos had such a bearing on perception for some people. Really awesome learning moment❤
72
17