I don't want to have to change my size just to get a date. What's a girl to do?

I am a BBW and I worry my size gets in the way of my dating. I have been single for almost 5 years now and don't want to have to change my size just to get a date. Any advice guys?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• well every guy has what he is looking up to see in a girl before he will date... there are guys who will like you the way you are, so just don't worry about your size so much I don't think it's that necessary. you will surely get your better half ok... but how is your size like? I think I have to see how you look like

• I wear a size 22. I tried to upload a pic, but the file was too large. I have an hour glass figure. and black hair and very blue eyes.

• I'm on facebook. What's your screen name and I will message you?

• ok I am nana kwadwo dompreh

i am online now so you can do it now