Why do girls like to wear flip flops so much?

It's unclassy and sometimes they just look so sweaty, stinky, and nasty. Why would you wear something like that? Sweaty, stinky, and yuck? Bleh.

And I find it funny how girls spend so much money making their sweaty feet look "pretty" but it still doesn't take away from the fact that they're takign their feet out and whiping their sweat all over the floor GROSS.
Girls are supposed to be class, not look like white trash!
Those who don't believe me, 7 out of 10 girls walk around with flip flops like these... link
Fine you can say your opinion I won't interrupt.
Girls deny that they get sweaty feet... You don't believe me, then seriously smell your frickin flops that you wear all day! Then tell us!

12941

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll agree that flip flops don't look classy at all, and they make a horrible sound when you walk with them. But your feet are actually way less likely to smell with flip flops than if they've been trapped inside your socks and shoes on a hot summer day. They're nice to wear when it's really hot out and you want your feet to breath. And when I wear them I usually get the kind with the dark bottoms so they don't look all dirty and gross. Like these: link

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • They don't stink? Obviously not as badly as shoes but come on they look like they would...

• The sole.

• Haha yeah all girls who don't think my phobia is rational...wear you flip flops all day tomorrow and smell them and get back to us. LOL