I’m guessing the answer is NO but I’ll try anyhow As I already have pics: Does this chiffon -whatever it is-help mitigate the shortness of the skirt?

What if it were opaque?
what if it were another color?
Is there anything I can do to make this skirt OK... leggings in the fall? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Iโ€™m guessing the answer is NO but Iโ€™ll try anyhow As I already have pics: Does this chiffon -whatever it is-help mitigate the shortness of the skirt?
👍🏻Yup. Go for it. โœ… (With that white thing you can wear the skirt comfortably. It is now not inappropriate to wear as clothing😅)
👎 No Vivant. No. 🛑 (Itโ€™s still too short. The white thing is see through anyhow 🙄)
GirlGuy
23
3