(5 Tier Question. Remaining questions Below.) This skirt shrunk: Is it now too short for wearing around town, In neighborhood families?

VIVANT
1. Is the skirt OK as is. I am wearing shorts.

(I am not wearing tights- but I could if it would help. If so , what color would you suggest)?

2 is the color of the shirt OK with the skirt?

3 Is the style of shirt OK?

4 I know people Have said they find these boots provocative. I wear them bc I like the style and bc they cover scars... Does it look like I’m trying to be provocative pairing them With this outfit, or do they suit it?

5 What distance picture zooming is best for these kinds of questions?
Apparently, The skirt was on backwards... I wrote this draft & took pics early morning and I just now discovered The tag is on the front lol no clue why. πŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
β€”Is the length OK NOW?
( look below)
Distance 1
Distance 1
Distance 2
Distance 2
Distance 3
Distance 3
From the recent 3 pics... WHAT DISTANCE WORKS BEST?
Oh lol I fell out of a tree. I’m OK But trust me, you DONT want to see my knees πŸ˜›
Do these boots make the outfit risqué’
( NOT what I’m going for)?

Hope you are having a pleasant afternoon. ☺️

Thank You 🌺
Too short. White is better. Crop top is not OK..
Too short. Black is OK. Crop top is not OK.
Too short. Black is OK. Crop top is OK.
Vote C
NOT too short. Black is not ok. Crop top is not ok.
Vote D
NOT too short. Black is not OK. Crop top is OK
Vote E
NOT too short. Black is OK. Crop top is OK.
Vote F
GirlGuy
27
4