Is this unattractive?

I am very insecure about my weight. I weigh 137lbs and I am 5'7". I am a hardcore volleyball player and have a lot of muscle but I'm not totally skinny. Thing is, I don't know if I'm fat or not. I wear a bikini but I feel extremely insecure. I wear pant size 5 or 7. I'm blond and kinda clumsy but I can't help that. How can I feel more confident?

Most Helpful Guy

• At 5'7", your ideal weight range is 127-159 pounds so you're fine. Especially, if you're an athlete as you will probably have very toned legs. Remember that personality matters more than weight so have an awesome one!

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't really sound bad, but I couldn't really say for sure. I, like most guys, don't really understand how girls sizes work, but 5 doesn't seem very big. And if you're muscular, being bigger wouldn't really matter. Fat is a turnoff, most guys are fine with muscle. As long as you look good, I wouldn't worry overmuch.

What Girls Said 1

• Repeat after me: "I am super sexy and deserve all the good things that I have in my life." And keep saying until you believe its true.

• Okay I will. Thank you :)