#1 color combo: Would lavender pair better with this skirt? #2 fabric rules : Textured OR Smooth fabric top, pairs better with the ruffled skirt?

I think I know the answer but not certain. I don’t think you Can see but the top has a kind of raised texture on it. It isn’t severe it’s subtle and it makes the fabric sort of blend in more with the ruffled skirt. On the other hand maybe it makes it look sloppy and a smoother fabric for top, is better with ruffled bottom?

I think you are supposed to match smooth with textured so it isn’t overwhelming but I don’t know if this shirt is too much. it kind of makes it look forestry I think... shirt fits proper when Arm is down.

I’m asking out of curiosity only.. it’s not going to destroy my day either way lol

I’m actually waiting for my green dress to dry, anyhow 🤷‍♀️😊

say hi to Bella 👋👋👋💗👌🌟
“I know from past experience, if I stare HARD enough, this door will open and I’ll go for my walk😣🧐 “
#1 black top #2 textured fabric
#1 black top #2 smooth fabric
#1 lavender top #2 textured fabric
Vote C
#1 lavender top #2 smooth fabric
Vote D
GirlGuy
14
1