Do you wear mixed trademarks clothes at once?

Jaximus-Lion
Nike shoes Adidas pants Umbro sweatshirt
This is one of the most ridiculous things that can piss me off when i see someone wearing Nike shoes and Adidas socks and it goes on with Adidas sweatpants with Puma jacket Under Armor t shirt under it with big Nike swoosh hat. I know! I understand you bought it when there was a sale and they didn't have the whole package, i know that, BUT! Why do you mix this much?
Adidas Nike Reebok
Adidas Nike Reebok
There is some unwritten rules when it comes to trademark mixing and wearing Adidas and Nike at the same never works unless you are a payed athlete where your jersey says Nike because of the team contract and wearing Adidas shoes because you have a contract.

If am gonna wear Adidas so it's gonna be shoes, socks both Adidas with jeans so it doesn't matter what trademark is it, either a sweatshirt or a t shirt that is Adidas as well , very simple.
I buy where there is a good sale too but i am organized without putting so much effort into it.

So! Do you wear mixed trademarks at once?
26 d
I have no loyalty for any trade mark, there is no complication in finding matching logos (they are at the same store) definitely i have no privilege for wearing a trademark. Yes! It is a silly thing that what i wrote in the start of this question. And what is up with the aggression and the attitude? What did i do for you? Or what did the trademarks do to you?
4
8