What do you think of this hair type?

GlitterFairy16
Is it cute ir not?
This is how my hair is naturally and sometimes i worry it looks really messy and it gets knotted so easily. Some days i wake up and i literally look like i have pot noddles on my head.
Some people have even made the assumption im some hippy surfer type, just because of my hair. When in fact my town is landlocked and im definitely not a hippy either.
I've only just started having my hair natural as my boyfriend says he really likes it and calls them my "golden locks" πŸ˜‚ and my sisters are always telling me how jealous they are of my natural hair. How i can just let it dry and i instantly get ringlets and wavy curls with no effort but in.
I just worry sometimes it looks really messy, especially because with this type of hair you get a lot of fly aways and frizz whilst a lot of other girls have smooth, shiny, sleek hair.
What do you think of this hair type?
What do you think of this hair type?
What do you think of this hair type?
What do you think of this hair type?
15
4