Is it really that messed up for a man to want to show a little bit of thigh?

Anonymous
So for the longest time, I avoided wearing shorts, despite living in Florida, because most shorts are just way longer than I'd like. I don't like shorts that touch my knees. I like my shorts to be several inches above my knees. 5 inch inseam is my all time favorite length. That's about mid-thigh on me... a little bit shorter than mid-thigh when I sit.

Recently, I was lucky enough to find 4 pairs of 5 inch inseam shorts. One was khaki, one was light blue, one was light green, and one was gray.

And oh my god... they just look SO good on me, and are SO comfortable.

However... a lot of my peers have given me flak for wearing such short shorts.

They asked me if I was gay. I told them the truth, that I'm bisexual, but I like women more than men. They were like "that figures, so you are at least a little gay."

I don't really get it though... someone can be straight and wear short shorts.

After all, why not? I live in Florida. It regularly reaches 100 Fahrenheit or 40 Celsius, and like 80% humidity. Why would I wanna wear longer shorts?

Shorter shorts let my legs breathe, and I like to feel the sun and air on my thighs. It's also better for sweating.

The thing that matters most though, is my girlfriend LOVES how these shorts look on me. She's like, "Yes! Finally a man wearing shorts that are a proper length! No more of those half pants pieces of shit!"

For reference... this is how my shorts look on me. The legs of the guy in the picture look just like mine actually, except my legs are a wee bit less pale. And I completely shave my leg hair, because I'm a bisexual femguy. I can't tell if he shaved, or just doesn't have much leg hair.
Yes, I know, I show A LOT of thigh, lol.
Yes it is.
No it's not.
GirlGuy
0
1