Should Exchange for Red or smaller Blue (Have to exchange for smaller size anyhow - it’s too baggy. While I’m at it, Should I switch colors 🤷‍♂️)?

VIVANT
oh I see how that looks.. Lol not a political question πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don’t normally wear red but in some things it’s nice and I think this is one of those items. But the blue is ok too.
Red or Blue?

No. I can’t get both. This is drawn from points not cash. It’s not permitted in my budget to buy anything new, atm. Thank You πŸ’—πŸ’—
Should Exchange for Red or smaller Blue (Have to exchange for smaller size anyhow - it’s too baggy. While I’m at it, Should I switch colors πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ)?
RED👍🏻
BLUE👍🏻
GirlGuy
21 d
Red dress is an online pic, in case there was any uncertainty, even though we look 💯 completely different 😛😁😁🤓
18
3