My 5 things I notice in a guy:
4. Smell (not necessarily cologne but a fresh smell)
And please don't forget to rate my question :]
1)her face shape
4)hips and thighs
5)her smell(I have a oddly good sense of smell, I have found people just by knowing what they smell like and tracking them down, but only if the have a strong scent.)
First 5 I look/listen for:
1. Face (this includes smile and facial structure)
3. Body type
5. How *social* she is (does she talk much etc)
For a girl...eyes, smile, personality, butt, feet, and hands, and neck and smell too
how she carries herself
Of course, that's really only immediate impressions. If I actually start talking to them, things like personality are what I notice.
1. height (I'm short, so I perfer a taller dude.)
2. Is he funny?
3. Hair, if its dirty or not... If the hair is dirty.. I can't.
4. Eye brows
5. What type of music does he like? (if his fav band is metallica, his a keeper)
1. Height. If we're not making eye contact, he's too short and it's a dealbreaker.
2. If he's staring at me. Then I check out his eyes.
And if that's all good...
2.eloquence/roughness to which he speaks
3.habits(facial expressions, twitching, fiddling thumbs, etc)
4.level of fitness (body type/ state)
5. sound of his voice.
2. Overall appearance (including his height, whether or not he's attractive, etc)
3. Style (way he dresses and carries himself)
(Not in any particular order)
3. Overall style
5. Mannerisms (how he talks/interacts)
overall physical makeup of his body
4. How they walk/handle themselves
Top 5 in a guy
5- shoulders lol.
3.swag (how he carries himself...if that makes sense)
in a guy:
this is just first impressions.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.