Kate Middleton's wedding dress. What's your opinion?

What did you think of Kate Middleton's wedding dress? Beautiful? Elegant? Understated? Boring?

I thought it was quite beautiful, and will definitely influence future brides. LOVED the lace sleeves!

269

Most Helpful Girl

• It was very elegant and perfect for this particular wedding. It was a modern version of Princess Grace of Monaco's dress, which I actually liked Princess Grace's even more. However, I recognize that most people just are not in to old school 1950's retro looks though with the advent of Mad Men, the 50's influence in dresses is here.

I wonder what this will do to bridal fashion. I am currently looking for a wedding dress and 90% of them are strapless. I don't mind strapless for reasons of modesty but I hate constantly tugging on a dress to hold it up and I am not sure if wedding dresses hold up better than most evening dresses when they are strapless. It would be great to have other options come back into style.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE