Single father here wondering if it's okay for my daughter to keep wearing her Ugg boots without socks?

Wesm1
For my 12-year-old daughter b-day two weeks ago I bought her the pair of Ugg boots she has been wanting. This week it was cold yesterday morning so she wore them to school which was the first time wearing them out. When I picked her up from school she took them off since it was around 70f by then and I don't let her put her feet on the dash with shoes on. When she did I saw that she was not wearing socks. When I asked where her socks went she said that she didn't wear any today.

I was confused and when I asked her why she said that Ugg actually recommends wearing their boots without socks. Because something about the sheepskin fur keeping feet warmer without and being comfier along with sheepskin stopping feet from sweating and making the boots nasty.

I found conflicting info online so I am asking the women here. I really just want them to last her the season since she will probably outgrow them by next year anyway. I am thinking about just letting her keep doing it since if she's right they are comfier for her and if she is wrong then she will learn a lesson. But if anyone has any experience or info for this it would be helpful since if they are going to become unwearable super fast from it I will tell her.
2
2