Opinions of the stigmas around good looking girls/women?

gaygod_19
For so long I was considered as one of the "pretty but stupid" girls, solely based on my appearance and my soft personality. I was brought up in a society where people are brainwashed into thinking that any girl who is too bothered with their appearance would be considered as "shallow or "dirt brain".
not my pic
not my pic
In high school, I had a teacher who would make a list of pretty girls, and exclude me from it to hurt me intentionally because she knew that I was hypersensitive about how I look, and she wanted to make a point that I wasn't good enough, my scores weren't high enough (but in reality it was pretty damn high), and that i was too bothered with my appearance.

In college, the lecturer was dismissing my intelligence solely based on my appearance. Basically it was the start of the year, and he was collecting information on which major us newbies are going for, he was fine with everyone's answers, but when it comes to my answer (which is the same as a lot of other kids), he started asking me questions out of ignorance, for example, asking me if I even had any clue what it was about. he would say it mockingly, with gestures and certain facial expressions as if he was talking to someone who is mentally challenged.
also not my pic
also not my pic
I happen to know quite a lot of young girls who got the "I'm not like other girls" mentality, who take pride in not liking traditionally feminine things. Not liking traditionally feminine things is 100% fine, but it is not ok when you see yourself as someone who is better or more intelligent than the other girls and women who are into femininity. The reason why so many girls have the "pick me" "I'm not like other girls" mentality is solely based on the fact that our society has been injecting the idea that femininity equals shallowness, lack of in-depth character, insight, or serious thoughts.
What's your opinion on this?
12 d
*opinions on...* dammit should've double-checked the heading
4
2