“ Pants Suit” #2 (-No leggings under pants this time -Parting gift from elderly neighbor ) Keep it give away?

VIVANT
Slightly bette pics in my opinion. Although I still look a bit thicker from this mirror it’s almost accurate. I will be deleting first post in 3 hours. The writing is here bc it wouldn’t go on too. Not Bc I’m trying to categorize these pictures. It’s all from the same time

I’m not sure About the fit, but I like the color and the fact it doesn’t seem to wrinkle. It is dark grey with dark grey fine lines. It is old but very well preserved. The dust is from mirror not suit.

Thank You 💗
Keep 👍🏻
Find similar suit. Wear it. Say thank you to neighbor. Give this one away 👎
GirlGuy
20
7