Girls, How do you take care of your hair type?

amysantiago
It is important to know your hair type and take care of it according to that. I have curly hair basically my hair type is 4A, so I purchase things according to that only. I always look for shampoos with a mild formulation basically it has to be sulfate-free shampoo so that it doesn’t damage your hair. I also used a tangle-free conditioner so that it helps to detangle all it once I wash my hair. The best thing is if you know which hair type you’re then it gets easy to purchase things accordingly like if I want to buy hair extensions online then I know which type of extensions will blend with my hair. So, I go for curly hair Bundles[1] which is the best deal for me and my hair of course. And I have recently uploaded a video on curly, wavy hair routine. The dos & don’t of curly or wavy hair. There might be a lot of things that you’re doing it the wrong way and make your hair rough & damage.Hope this video will help you out If you also have curly or wavy hair like me. If you start following these steps you will definitely get the results for it.
Girls, How do you take care of your hair type?
Add Opinion