Can a guy think of a tall girl as "cute"?

GUYS! I am about 5' 10". do any of you think that someone my height is "cute"?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• no, usually the tall girls can be considered "hot" because of "them legs" and the average ones or the shorter ones are usually considered "cute" like a "wee litle mouse"

What Guys Said 7

• Don't worry about the guys being shorter now there not done growing yet in the late teens now 20's maybe. Girls the tend to grow taller in high school before the boys do some times even sooner. And yes I would date a girl / women 5' 10" or taller. Yes even a 8 foot tall gal is fine but there can't that many of those not sure if even if they exist. Long as they don't have some issue with me at 6' 2". That's not to say I wouldn't date the short side either if she"s 4' 4" that's fine too.

• I'm 6'2" and prefer girls 5'2"-5'6" but I would never not date someone because they are 5'10" it's mainly under 5 foot or over 6'2" is where I say no

• Depends on how you look. Height isn't an issue.

• im dating a girl that's 6ft 2. two inches taller than me...shes hot!

• Depends on how you look. Someone your height is capable of being cute, if that's what you're asking.

• Yeah, but I'm not attracted to tall girls.

• Sure. I still think taller girls can be cute, but 6ft plus makes me feel less of a man. ;)

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 5'10" too! & I was wondering the same thing! I feel like I sometimes act extra feminine/girly to counter act my height..