How has your fashion sense changed over the years?

DizzyDesii
For the first 5 years of my life, my mom dressed me in whatever she wore. So we were twins everywhere we went. She used to doll me up and make me wear nail polish and makeup and stuff for ballet. Haaaated it.
For K-5th, she had me dress like a tomboy since i was around a bunch of dudes at school. So I often wore oversized clothes and you couldnt tell i had any type of shape. Most of my friends were guys and even though they hit on me, it was still more so like i was just one of the guys. She also made me wear those ugly azz keds. I only got to look girly when i went to my friends house cause her mom dressed us in the cutest backouts and bluejean mini skirts.
How Mom Would Dress Me For School
How Mom Would Dress Me For School
How My Friends Mom Would Dress Us Outside of School
For 6th-12th grade, i had hit puberty and was pretty fit. So i started dressing myself and wore tight clothes that showed off my shape. But still i was a bit tomboyish with it and wore lots of plaid shirts, spaghetti strap shirts and skinniez with converse. I also used to wear big fluffy snowboots with all my skirts 😂
For college, I dressed a tiny bit more girly and wore tank tops showing more skin, mini skirts, and a few dresses with heels.
After college, I started slacking a bit. didn't care to impress anyone anymore and i became the tracksuit, crewneck, graphic tee and sweatpants queen 🤣 So love it or hate it. Its what you’ll get 99.99% of the time.
#FeelFreeToList #FashionFun
43
17