Do you like my green TIE... I was looking for a solid black or checkered black tie, but I couldn't find one in someone closet 🤓😛😁?

Do you like my green TIE... I was looking for a solid black or checkered black tie, but I couldnt find one in someone closet πŸ€“πŸ˜›πŸ˜?
Did I tie it well.. first time 😁😁
Yup 👍🏻 But not on you
Nope 👎
Dk 🤷‍♀️
Vote C
Yup 👍🏻
Vote D
GirlGuy
1 mo
Yes it’s too thick / wide. It belongs to a much taller wider person lol but I think I’d like it if it’s were A bit more subtle. Thinner narrower shorter. More proportional 😊

I think ties are a lot of fun. I was just playing around with stuff when I was sick. If I can find the right size, I may make them A staple 🤔

The samples I have atm have a lot of “ personality” as if someone was fighting boredom at work with a tie 😛

I prefer more understated.. The green is the most sedate Of the bunch
33
8