Girls, Dilemma: should I buy the dress I want that's two sizes too small, or wait for the right size?

Anonymous
Girls, Dilemma: should I buy the dress I want thats two sizes too small, or wait for the right size?
I saw this insanely gorgeous dress online months ago, but before I could buy it, they sold out and ran out of stock. The earliest they would have new stock was later this month, however, when I looked at it again recently, the size I need won't actually be available for another 5 months later when I need it for an event. That date is way too close to the event and I don't even know given how screwy the mail system is these days if it would make it on time if I waited for my size 5 months from now.

So do I buy the smaller size and bust my butt to fit into it 5 months from now, or should I just take a chance and wait for the my size to drop and hope it will come in on time??
Buy the smaller size and work your butt off to fit into it
Wait for your size and take the risk it might arrive too late for the event
GirlGuy
1