What do you wear in the summer time? (Girls only please)

Ladies I want to know what you ladies wear during the Summer Time and please be very detailed.

161

Most Helpful Girl

• well australia summers can get very very hot, so in the middle of summer its bikini tops (I live on the coast), loose tank tops, mini denim shorts, midriffs, little sundresses, etc. when going out at night or something usually a bodycon dress or skirt and heels. aussie fashion seems to be very chilled during summer, its all about ease and practicality. I don't usually give much thought to what I'm wearing during the day because my bikini is usually always underneath! because I'll be heading to the beach :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE