What do you wear in the summer time? (Girls only please)

Ladies I want to know what you ladies wear during the Summer Time and please be very detailed.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well australia summers can get very very hot, so in the middle of summer its bikini tops (I live on the coast), loose tank tops, mini denim shorts, midriffs, little sundresses, etc. when going out at night or something usually a bodycon dress or skirt and heels. aussie fashion seems to be very chilled during summer, its all about ease and practicality. I don't usually give much thought to what I'm wearing during the day because my bikini is usually always underneath! because I'll be heading to the beach :)

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Usually I wear something light, like a summer dress with leggings or tights and a belt. Other times I will wear short-shorts and a fun t-shirt. Occasionally I'll wear jeans and a cute sweatshirt. As for shoes, I'll wear flip-flops most of the time, sometimes I'll wear converse shoes, and other times I'll wear combat boots. ;P

For swimwear, I have a short two piece bikini, and a cute one piece. Hmm.. that's about it for the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • during the day, I pretty much just wear some short jean shorts, and a little tee or top.

during the night, I go for light dresses. (:

0|1
    0|0
  • Singlet tops, dresses, flip flops. That sort of thing. If you want to know the answer just have a look around somewhere in summer.

0|1
    0|0
  • -dresses

-camis

- tanks

- shorts

- tees

- polos

- rolled up long sleeves, like plaids and stuff.

- sandals

- flats

but I never wear skirts.. I never really liked them

0|0
    0|0
    • if you like dresses, shouldn't you like skirts?

• i don't know why lol :P .. but it's not that I don't hate them.. I just don't wear them..

• I Wear A lot OF SPANDEX lol

I Wear spandex v'neck tee-shirts,

Spandex Tank tops,

Spandex leggings,

shorts...

mono-kinis

Big earrings...and Sunglasses...thats all lol

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 1

• i love summer for this alone

0|0
    0|0
    • me too, did you see the two answers that called me a pervert? I don't see why I am it's a proper question? I'm just curious what girls ware during the summer.

• They wrote "Pervert" becasue this is sorta a strange question and were assuming probaly that you wanted answers like, "Daisy Dukes!" :)

• no in general what do they wear because I like summer and I always wanted to know what they wear when its hot out

Recommended myTakes