Girls, which style do you prefer on a groom. Guys which style would you prefer as the groom?

DizzyDesii
I feel like Iโ€™m forgetting a style but oh well, GAG only gives 7 poll options anyways. Iโ€™ve never been crazy about the whole suit/tie ordeal on a guy. But omg if he's dressed like option B, that is sexy af to me ๐Ÿ˜The blazer and button down polo are sexy too. #FeelFreeToList #WhosWeddingIsItAnyway
Full suit with tie
Fitted vest only (no jacket)
Button down polo (no jacket or vest)
Vote C
Suspenders
Vote D
Jeans
Vote E
Full tux with bowtie
Vote F
Open blazer with tee
Vote G
GirlGuy
8 d
Well glad to hear everyones opinions. Looks like suits for the win from the majority. I def still prefer B and C for a nice lakeside/beach wedding
cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...b-9c36-ef3b86b877aa.jpg
cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...7-9fd2-778e3ea46a8f.jpg
7 d
And yes i would have an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception. So i think my choices are appropriate especially if beach/lakeside
35
18