(1) absolute royalty
(2) tall and good looking
(3) diligent, persevere and dedicated
(4) physician in ADORE specialty (work 9-5 and make $250k+)
(5) high emphasis on education, so your children will receive the finest education in the world by attending one of boarding schools in New England (EX) Groton, Milton, Choate Rosemary, Philip schools
(6) Then they will receive Ivy League education
(7) once children grow up and go to boarding schools, you can have the career for sake. (no breadwinner pressure or stress)
Most Helpful Girl
I'm not so sure I'd want to marry the guy you're describing. Being "absolute royalty" seems like a stumbling block for me - I don't want to marry into a conservative, traditional society where I have to fit into a role provided for me, I don't want to be famous or be followed by lots of people, I don't appreciate pomp and ceremony, et cetera.
I like the idea of my kids being well-educated, but I don't want to force them into stodgy Ivy League/private boarding schools because it's the thing to do or whatever. I don't feel like I fit into that crowd, and if my kids felt the same way, then by all means I want them to have the opportunity to do what they feel is most appropriate.