Girls, where is your body closest to the ideal woman’s? Guys, which country’s beauty standards are closest to your preference?

thegirlfromthething u

This woman’s picture was Photoshopped in 18 countries around the world to fit their standard of the ideal female body. There are more options than the ones in this poll but I tried to provide a poll option for each region.
This is what she actually looks like:
Girls, where is your body closest to the ideal woman’s? Guys, which country’s beauty standards are closest to your preference?
And here’s the full list: https://www.professionalbeauty.com.au/beauty/want-to-know-what-the-ideal-body-shape-in-18-countries-is/#.X78AaOQ77Ds
I think I’m between the UK and Italy.
Vote A
Vote B
Vote C
Vote D
Vote E
Vote F
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion