Would you wear a Plague Doctor Mask?

I have been so in love with it that I want to buy one, but now I can't buy one at the current moment because it is Christmas and my family will be angry if I buy things for myself on Christmas.

I want to buy it with the intent of being able to get some really cool photos in it but also to scare the heck out of my teachers by wearing it in class, I can't wear it around college because people need to be able to see part of my face, but if I enter a building then put it on then enter my class then that is fine and I would just love it, they would know it was me but I want to do it.

It is also why I wanted to wear a Military gas mask in college and actually did, just sat in class wearing it and the teacher asked me when I planned on taking it off and I said when the war ends. They are so comfortable to wear and they didn't fog up too quickly.

Would you wear a Plague Doctor Mask?
Hopefully the Plague Doctor mask will look as cool as it looks in photos! :D
Would you wear a Plague Doctor Mask?
Yes
Would you wear a Plague Doctor Mask?
Maybe
Would you wear a Plague Doctor Mask?
No
Vote C
GirlGuy
Would you wear a Plague Doctor Mask?
1
3