1. You 1st started getting facial hair?
2. You started shaving?
3. How often do you shave now?
4. Do you mind shaving or is it annoying to have to do it?
5. Is it easy to cut yourself shaving?
6. How long do you think it would take you to grow an inch long beard?
7. Do you feel rough / dirty / spiky if you don't shave?
Most Helpful Guy
1. At about 12 where I grew sideburns down to my chin
2. At about 12 or 13 but shaved sporadically; when it got stronger it had to be more frequent given my high school's uniform policy. Although it was fun also growing a Hulk Hogan tribute moustache with my friend during holidays or a Magnum PI one for a laugh.
3. Twice a day- my growth is extremely powerful and I need to ensure my mustachio/Guy Fawkes-like facial hair is maintained neatly for the purposes of my employment.
4. It is a necessary evil but then I derive a sense of satisfaction from looking good so I can tolerate it.
5. Not particularly-even if I do have sensitive skin.
6. About 2 weeks or so; it depends.
7 Yes extremely- it becomes very irritating and increasingly harder to tackle.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE