Girls: what are some wardrobe essentials for having good style? guys: what type of clothing do you like to see on females?

i really want to start wearing nicer clothes and having more style. most of my clothes are just t shirts and jeans and id like to venture out of that. i have some nice tops, but i dont really have any shoes or pants to go with them. what are some important things i should have to look nice?

im going for a more basic casual style rather than edgy or something. i also really need to get some new shoes (like boots?) so any suggestions regarding that would be super helpful. i used to only wesr converse... but now it seems a bit old and childish I don't know so I've just been wearing tennis shoes since i dont have anything else.

or just post pictures of items you think are good to have (or if you're a guy, items that would look good on a gir)
0
1