Am I the only one who goes to laser hair removal for underarms so I don’t have to worry about being stinky when I sweat?

Anonymous
My skin is different from most women, mine is extremely sensitive and is easily irritated. I used wax strips and I bled a lot. I use razor blades but my underarms starts to have these unsightly bumps. I stick to tweezers because they’re better, turns out some of the hairs are so stubborn so I went for laser hair removal. It takes more than 9 sessions for me to have no underarm hairs. They say I couldn’t pluck and told me to stick to shaving so I only shave like once a month because she needed my underarms to have some hair so they can use to equipment to zap it. She changed the intensity of the pulse light so it’s much more effective. Now mine is getting thinner and hopefully it will be gone and I can sweat a lot without worrying I would stink since I sweat very easily
18 d
I remove my underarm hair is not because society tells me to. I removed is because I sweat easily and I easily stink. I ever smelled my sweaty clothes after being drenched in sweat for like 2 hours and I nearly fainted. So nope I’m not pressured to remove my underarm hairs, different woman removed them for many different reasons. When i had no underarm hairs and was drenched in sweat for like 3 hours I decided to smell it surprisingly I don’t smell horrible just a little bit.
18 d
So yes shaving can make you stink less if I were a guy I would go for laser hair removal for both my moustache and my underarms because if I don’t I will stink and being stinky is a huge turn off to the opposite sex.
1
1