If masks work why is Europe getting hit right now why is California if it was its own country would be the third worst country in the world for Covid?

Stoner710
OK before you tell me to wear a mask I wear one when I’m inside I don’t wear one when I’m outside school made me get tested last week and I don’t have it.

so can you give me an good explanation on why California and Europe who wear masks all the time getting hit harder then anywhere else seems the only way to stop covid is Chinese style by welding everyone in there houses or go with the Swedish model where everyone goes out at there own risk those seem to be the only 2 options. (Or be an island national like New Zealand).
2
4