Partial loose braid (the braid kind of dissolves into the hair on the way down) or is it better to braid fully down?

VIVANT
By partial I mean a portion of hair grey adds rather than all the hair. By loose I mean where the braid is not braised all the way down. The question is whether itโ€™s better to braid all the way down or itโ€™s ok loose as is? I ask BECAUSE I suck at back of my head where I canโ€™t see ๐Ÿ’ฉ braids... so if I donโ€™t have to go all the way down itโ€™s just much easier. And I wonder if it matters. I can see it may make the braid less robust more susceptible to unraveling. So practical reasons itโ€™s bad but aesthetically I don't know I think Iโ€™m ok with it fading. ๐Ÿค”

(YES guys my my camera IS actually messed up. You were all correct all this time ๐Ÿ˜‚... I just discovered a portion that is completely lit up and faded so I canโ€™t really fix that atm. I added sharpness & definition to the second two pics in attempt to compensate for the blur. Itโ€™s hard to naje out. The bottom looks like a cloud. Do your best. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ Thanks. ๐Ÿ’œ)

P S where is APPLE? ๐ŸงThe ๐ŸŽ who wants a caravan to travel the world.. I think she is 24 ish... I have not seen her in the longest time. Bit worried ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
Loose is ok. 👍🏻
Tighten it up. โ˜๏ธ
GirlGuy
9
2