Getting a haircut soon, what would be the best haircut for me, I am straight and want to look cute or good for girls, if it’s masculine or other?

I am straight not bisexual or gay, haircut that will make me look straight and that woman will find attractive. Like teen girls age 15 I am in 9th grade
12 d
Difficult to say there a lot out there with a lot of different faces out there it depends on that face or sometimes body.
12 d
Yeah sadly I am one of those people who looks at people and assume like you said girls with short hair not looking feminine or bisexual, I just don’t want to be that way and want to be viewed to the most people I can as straight like for instance a girl with longer hair would probably look straight to more people, I want to do it like that were my haircut looks straight to most people.
0
1