Hard to pick up color but from what you can see (burnt brown cardigan with plaid black / grey skirt black tights) clash badly or ok?

VIVANT
I’ve been cleaning all day and the Mirror is super dusty as apposed to the usual paint droplets πŸ˜› but even though colors are obscure dk I think you can still sleeping out the contrast and I want to know if its passable. I know brown and black are normally good together it maybe the grey mutes a bit πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
also clothing is not at all tattered they are in good shape , it’s just the dust πŸ‘Œ

OH and in OK πŸ‘Œ πŸ™
Hard to pick up color but from what you can see (burnt brown cardigan with plaid black / grey skirt black tights) clash badly or ok?
It’s ok 🌟
Vote A
Clashes too much 🤢
Vote B
Undecided 🧐
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
1 mo
I meant to say i know that black & brown are Normally NOT good together 😊
Add Opinion