Hard to pick up color but from what you can see (burnt brown cardigan with plaid black / grey skirt black tights) clash badly or ok?

VIVANT
I’ve been cleaning all day and the Mirror is super dusty as apposed to the usual paint droplets πŸ˜› but even though colors are obscure dk I think you can still sleeping out the contrast and I want to know if its passable. I know brown and black are normally good together it maybe the grey mutes a bit πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
also clothing is not at all tattered they are in good shape , it’s just the dust πŸ‘Œ

OH and in OK πŸ‘Œ πŸ™
It’s ok 🌟
Clashes too much 🤢
Undecided 🧐
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
I meant to say i know that black & brown are Normally NOT good together 😊
13
3