These ski pants are a few sizes too big. Is it OBVIOUS or do I just look like the ‘pillsbury dough boy’ hit a snag & began to deflate 👻 ?

VIVANT
... A belt doesn’t really help bc then there’s too much material up top and the Brit keeps cutting into my skin if I bend bc the pants move around. It works better to let them fall a bit except I look odd. But it’s more practical.
These ski pants are a few sizes too big. Is it OBVIOUS or do I just look like the ‘pillsbury dough boy’ hit a snag & began to deflate 👻 ?
Those pants are puffy anyhow. I’d assume they fit properly & you need to hit the gym, saggy 🙆‍♀️👻🙆‍♀️
Vote A
It is clear they are over sized 🚘 🚙 🚘
Vote B
Other 🧐🧐🧐
Vote C
I wouldn’t think anything at all 💭 💭 💭?
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion