Why the world knows about the Kardashians and Kylie Jenner?

Anonymous
I was very surprised that even my country knows about her. I’m from Singapore by the way, at first I only thought she’s only well known in the US but how did the fame spread to almost the whole world? Yes some of my classmates talk about her in college, even the mean girl was obsessed about Kylie. Now more people in Asia went for plastic surgeries to get thick lips like her and slimmer nose, the others get work done to look like those K pop idols. Some girls in Asia also talked about her lip kits and her makeup she’s basically like the trendiest person to follow to them but I quit following them because I don’t wanna be influenced
30 d
They had lots of plastic surgeries too you can search for the before and after photos of the Kardashians and Jenners. Plastic surgeries have lots of side effects, to be honest when I was 18 I’m thinking about getting rhinoplasty just only one since thick lips will look weird and not match my other facial features but after researching about plastic surgeries there are cases where people died because of the procedures or left with botched surgeries on YouTube and on Google, lots of cases of them
4
0