Are you surprised the more followers influencers or celebs get the more narcissistic they become?

Anonymous
There was one most followed ‘influencer’ in my country let’s call her N. She became well known at the age of around 11 or 13 due to her blog. She starts to become a narcissist when she’s only 17, she’s more narcissistic when she’s 25, it’s because the Kardashian and Jenners are her role models. She had her Instagram account when she’s around 15 years old or 16. She said if you wanna be an influencer be modest had me like how? You are flaunting your Lamborghini, a big house which cost around $1million dollars, 14 luxury bags, many expensive luxury items and married to a materialistic successful rich man because you’re rich too. Modesty means not showing off your wealth and wearing decent clothes and not posting pictures of yourselves wearing skimp clothing. She basically doesn’t understand she’s being arrogant in another way but she didn’t know herself well. Yes she’s able to afford a house at the age of 22. She had a huge problem when other people claim that a certain acne product can banish acne by lying she must be tricked into buying this ‘miracle product’ that’s why she’s so mad but she can lie about Revolve being trustworthy by showing a video of herself wearing different clothes which cost more than $100. That shows what kind of person she is, just because she had the most following in my country makes her feel like she’s better than others. Revolve had lots of negative reviews and there’s one review saying they make use of influencers and that normal people who buy from them will get scammed. Then she lied again about a pregnancy massage parlour that is good and effective not to mention excellent service. She didn’t leave a hashtag sponsored at all. Excellent my ass, I read the reviews and one of the customers warned that influencers usually go there without any problem but when it comes to them it’s a totally different story. Beds are not comfortable, staff having bad customer services, etc.
1 mo
She idolises the Kardashians, Jenners so much that it’s not surprising. That’s what idolising rich and famous people will do to you, you will think that being rich is everything that’s why you might resort ways to get more followers because you think having lots of followers and having lots of likes on social media will make you feel worthy. You don’t need those things, when I was young and naive I looked up to the Jenners but after doing lots of research I unfollowed them
1 mo
Aiming for the ideal body every time is bad for your mental health, be yourself don’t follow everything influencers or celebs do to their bodies by having plastic surgeries. Be happy with what you’re born with and you won’t regret it
2
2