What make up steps/ products do you think make the most (positive) difference looks wise? What product makes your face change the most?

Ifriqyan
What are the make up steps or products that can completely change the way you look? Or more broadly change the way a woman looks?

Generally speaking I think 3 make up steps are the most crucial when it comes to changing looks. I think make up makes the most difference when:

1- Someone doesn't have natural eyebrows, or very little eyebrows or very light colored eyebrows. They can completely change their face with a brow pencil or an equivalent.
What make up steps/ products do you think make the most (positive) difference looks wise? What product makes your face change the most?
2- When someone has a lot of acne, good full coverage foundation can completely change their looks.
3- When someone has very dark circles, concealer can make a word difference.
Personally I don't have acne issues (besides those couple of hormonal pimples before D day) and I have naturally full and dark eyebrows. Therefore although I still use brow pencil regularly and foundation on special occasion, I don't think they make a huge difference.
However I have the worsttttt dark circles ever. They are due to me being Mediterranean AND having tons of allergies including eczema.
Concealer can completely change my looks. And make me look awake and not sick๐Ÿ˜….
Add Opinion