Guys, are circle lenses a turn off?

I am looking into buying some circle lenses, nothing so big it'll make me look like an alien though. I just want to play around with different colors and patterns for different looks. They look really pretty and make the eyes seem even bigger. Would you consider the look hot or be turned off because it's not the natural eye. Here's a link to what I mean

link

link

Thanks for any answers!
  • Cute
  • Creepy

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Creepy. Doesn't look normal or natural...and fake things normally make me uncomfortable, certainly not making me think something is pretty or cute. It's why I don't really like makeup or super long eyelashes as well.

Still, your body and life, though. Do what you will. :)