Do you wear makeup? if so why?

what is the point in make up, it hides who you are, I don't wear make up because I'm not a girlie girl and because I don't like it, yes I may have put it on b4 but only because my sister made me, yea not cool.

why do you wear make up

143

Most Helpful Girl

• People p*ss me off you don't know the reason behind somebody wearing makeup . Aw f***.! My whole answer just got deleted -_-

Oh well here it goes again...

For some girls , they wear makeup because it enhances there beauty

Makeup doesn't hide who you are!

My friend had been telling me everyday for ever " makeup takes away natural beauty and I actually began to believe her until I realized it does not take away natural beauty it enhances it and that is just a big pile of sh*t.

I now use natural colors and hardly use an since my skin is not that bad.

I admit to sometimes caking on the makeup , But that's because I had pimples and I didn't like the appearance of them. So I felt the need to cover them up.

Just because you got lucky genes does not and will NEVER give you the rights to trash talk girls that wear makeup because literally every girl wears makeup. Sooner or later you are gonna be thinking why didn't I wear makeup in high school!?

Also I wear makeup for competitions does that make you're competition fake. hmm.

If you don't that's cool not every girl is born with high confidence or , natural beauty.

And p.s I know you're age is wrong because you're extremely immature.

And makeup does not in any circumstance make a girl fake.

Watch out cause you're the kind of girl I can imagine is gonna get cracked in the face acting like this.

• Wonderful answer! If only you are brave enough to not say it annonymously!

• Happened to me when I hit preview. Then poof :( the site has been doing that to me a lot lately, especially after I take a long time giving a thoughtful answer

• Haha I guess they just want crappy 3 word answers :P