So have you ever wondered what other users look like?

Some users don't have pictures and I get very curious at some times, especially when they flirt with you. Oh and I would like to know which GAG user would you like to see pictures of? And do you wonder if they are cute?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A couple of times but not enough to look on their profile

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I just assume everyone is ridiculously hot. I mean, everyone is hot on the Internet, right?

8|2
    0|0
  • Not really to be honest. I'm actually more curious about people's personalities. A number of people on the site seem pretty interesting but I feel like you only get a very limited sense of someone from online interactions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never thought about it, because looks aren't very important to me ;)

3|2
    2|2
    • thumbs down for being honest, yay :P

• Show All
    • LOL @irykiryk

• @ irykiryk

sorry for not adding a "?2011 likenoother " at the end :P

+ I couldn't care less of what you think, judgmental people mean nothing to me ;)

• Not really. I don't really talk to many people here, so I don't really start to wonder what they look like.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I've talked to them via meebo or message mulitple times, yes. It's just a natural curiosity. I've been asked what I look like, I've asked what they look like, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it weird how you can actually imagine what a person looks like based on their username and how they type.

0|0
    0|0
    • For me most of the time my predictions are completely wrong lol.

• You need imagination!

Or drugs.

One of the two.

• Lol no, I've tried to predict them well, and I've been really far off when they've shown me their pictures or when they've finally uploaded some onto the site.

• I don't have many good pictures of myself. That could just be because I'm unattractive in general. That's probably actually the reason. But anyway, that's part of the reason I don't have pictures up on here. Another part of the reason is that if someone I know in real life saw my profile they'd know it was me, but if I didn't have pictures up they could only suspect it was me but not actually know.

I'd like to know what selfishstars looks like maybe. And dryad. I don't know who else. Most people who go on here a lot have pictures of themselves up, which means that most people I know on here have pictures of themselves up.

1|0
    0|0
  • So you're telling me you aren't really a cat?

5|1
    0|0
  • i don't pay attention to user names really. I read what people say and forget there name lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't really care much about it. I think people need to wake up and realize that it's incredibly easy to steal pics off the net and post them on your own profile. There are at least 10 on here that have done it before and the guys think the girl is really... the girl on the pics. It's becoming increasingly scary. Basically there are tons of online pervs that go online and steal pics from girls MySpace or Facebook and then post them in forums or websites that allow you to upload pics that you have practically stolen. It's that bad, or sometimes an ex boyfriend will post just about anything from regular pics to sexual. So in reality, the chances of anyone posting their real life pics, are a bit slim. And in fact, it's probably the wisest thing to do, especially if you are attractive and don't want your pic gracing a shady website.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked?

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

Recommended myTakes