If you played the morning after souvenir game, what size would you leave behind?

i don't know if girls do this at your college, but at mine they do the morning after souvenir game.

when you hook up with a guy one night, in the morning you wake up before him but before you leave you put a pair of underwear on his bed. but the underwear is supposed to be two sizes smaller than you are so he thinks he got with a skinnier girl.

so if you wear size large underwear you would leave a size small.

i've never played this game but if I did I'd have to leave my real size because I don't think there's anything smaller than extra small.

129

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that sounds like a stupid game that's a waste of money and effort.