Should I take legal action?

Starrr01
I went to this hair salon the day before my birthday. I wanted to get a certain type of hair style done that takes a while. I found the stylist on Instagram and saw her work and read over her policies and everything. She had a deposit policy where you had to put some money down before the appointment to hold your spot. I decided to book her and pay the deposit. She also had a late policy where it said if you are 10 minutes late you have to pay half of what you were going to get as a style. I accidentally mixed the times up for my appointment and thought it was at 9:30 but it was at 9. I accidentally came at 9:28. When I arrived I walked in and 3 women were looking at me crazy and no one greeted me. I sat down and one of them was like “what’s your name?” And said she canceled my appointment because I was late. I told her I mixed the times up and said I’d be willing to wait because she asked another client to come in earlier since she moved mine. She got irritable and was like “I said I don’t have time TODAY” she was on the phone the whole time she did my hair and kinda half assed it. I told her to blow dry and just leave it. At the end I asked what I owed her and she was like “it’s fine” so I thanked her and left. When I got home I realized she had charged me for my full appointment total. Like I said I understood her late policy where you’re supposed to pay half but she charged me for a full appointment which she did not complete. I emailed her asking her to correct this and for a refund ( very nicely ) and I never got a reply back. The total I was charged was only $115 so it’s no big deal to me but she still over charged me and never answered her email. My mother said to leave reviews on her website but what should I do?
Should I take legal action?
Add Opinion