Do some guys not like you because of the way you dress?

i like to wear clothes like Selena Gomez. I love clothes in that fashion. but I am a girlie girl like short shorts and bikinis but I love sports so would some boys not like me because of that
idk what the name of the style is so I used selena gomez as an example

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure "sports" doesn't translate into sloppy. I played sports when I was in high school and I didn't realize then how sloppy I was because my time was pressed between practice and homework and extracurriculars and all that. My hair was in a ponytail too often, I wore tee shirts too often. Etc. Keep a healthy balance.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i always am in short shorts just xsometime I wear jean shorts or skiny jeans. I either have my hair in a clip or in a pony tail and I wear tank tops camis and v necks and shirts that icut and designed

• Most guys don't care too much about your clothes if you're not sloppy. So, I think you'll be OK. There can be other reasons, of course.

• oooh I'm not saying they don't like me I'm just saying because I see how some guys look at me lol